Hi, I'm Lindsey!
I am a culinary driven dietitian with a passion for food that began as a child growing up in Los Angeles. Living in a town where everyone wants to look good, nutrition trends have always been on my radar. Often, these trends don’t taste so fabulous. I want you to eat food that makes you feel good AND tastes good! No fad diets here! They just don’t work for long term wellness success. I want to help you achieve your nutrition goals, while eating tasty, REAL food.
I believe in…..
- Eating whole foods whenever possible
- Savoring treats
- Not unnecessarily eliminating entire food groups
- Engaging in fun fitness
- Relishing sacred “me time”.
I understand that your emotional, professional, and financial well being often dictates what you eat, and vice versa. Instead of focusing on extremes, together, let’s find your tasty balance and set YOU up for success.
The equation: Eat well + Move a lot + Be kind to yourself = Feel great
Now that sounds like some Tasty Balance to me!
- I love sports and fitness classes! I’ll try anything from boxing to belly dancing!
- Mud runs with obstacles courses are my idea of a good time
- Tiki afficianado
- Disney Theme Park obsessed
- Visiting Farmers’ Markets and international grocery stores make me happy
- My favorite food is cheese!!
- Associate of Arts in Culinary Arts from Seattle Central Community College
- Bachelor of Science in Hospitality & Tourism Management from San Diego State University
- Masters of Science in Nutritional Science from California State University, Los Angeles
- Dietetic Internship at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Kaiser Permanente and Ketchum-Downtown YMCA
Credentials & Certifications
- Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (Dietitians are the nutrition experts!)
- Certified Specialist in Sports Dietetics (CSSD)
- Certified LEAP therapist (CLT) working with food sensitivities.
- Certificate of Training in Adult Weight Management
- The Academy of Nutrition & Dietetics – Member
- Nutrition Entrepreneurs Dietetic Practice Group – Mentor Coordinator
- National Association of College & University Food Services – Incoming Vice Chair, Pacific Region Wellness Committee
- SCAN Dietetic Practice Group – Member
- Dietitians in Functional Medicine Dietetic Practice Group – Member