This creamy snack is great for when you know you're not going to eat for a while because it keeps you full for a long time. Loaded with protein, calcium, probiotics, healthy fats from the peanut butter, and flavonols from the cocoa powder, this concoction not only tastes great, but is nutrient packed!
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt, 2% or 0% (My fave is Fage for this dish)
- 1 Tablespoon natural cocoa powder
- 1 Tablespoon natural style peanut butter
- 1 to 1-1/2 teaspoons pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup fresh berries of you choice (optional)
- In a small bowl mix all ingredients until well combined.
- Refrigerate for at least 10 minutes and enjoy plain or topped with fresh berries
Instead of using maple syrup to sweeten the yogurt, try using 1/3 to a 1/2 of a mashed, medium, super ripe banana.