This plant based smoothie gives you 2 servings of veggies! If your fruit isn't super sweet and ripe, try adding just a little bit of honey, about 1/2 teaspoon. For added protein, use your favorite vanilla protein powder.
- 1 cup packed baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup sliced Persian or English cucumber (leave skin on, unless you are using a cucumber with waxy skin)
- 1/3 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/3 cup frozen mango chunks
- 1/3 cup ripe banana slices
- 1/4 of a small avocado
- 3/4 cup milk of your choice
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.