This isn't any ordinary fruit salad! The mint and orange blossom water add an exotic flavor and sweetness that will never make you look at a fruit salad in the same way again! Orange blossom water can be found int he international aisle at your local supermarket or easily found at any middle eastern market.
- 4 cups cubed watermelon, 1" cubes
- 4 cups cubed cantaloupe melon, 1 " cubes
- 4 cups cubed honeydew melon, 1" cubes
- 3/4 teaspoon orange blossom water
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint
- In a large bowl, toss all ingredients together until mint and orange blossom water are evenly distributed.