This is a prep the night before, bring to work and heat in the microwave for lunch type of dish. Throw most of the ingredients into a container, microwave to cook and top with the sauce + garnish. Easy!
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped broccoli
- 1/3 cup canned chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup packed chopped or torn kale leaves (ribs removed)
- 3 ounces sprouted high protein tofu, cut into small cubes, about 1/2"
- 1/2 cup diced peeled sweet potato
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon tahini
- 1 teaspoon white miso
- 1/4 tsp chili garlic sauce or sriracha
- 2 Tablespoons water
- Small pinch kosher salt
- 1/3 of an avocado, diced
- 2 teaspoons pepitas (green pumpkin seeds)
- Place the broccoli, chickpeas, kale, tofu, sweet potato, curry powder and olive oil into a microwave safe container. Place cover on top, but leave slightly ajar. Cook on high for approximately 4-5 minutes or until sweet potatoes are just tender.
- In a small bowl, mix the tahini, miso, chili garlic sauce, water and salt until smooth. Pour just enough sauce over the veggie-tofu mixture until everything is coated. You may have some sauce leftover.
- If eating at work, add avocado and pepitas to the container and enjoy!
- If not eating at work, place contents of container on a plate. Top with avocado and pepitas.
You can also add the avocado to the container and heat with the veggie-tofu mixture. Hot avocado tastes amazing and it's a lot easier to include it in the main bowl, rather than bring it in a separate container to work.